1. Pronunciation where you can practice your listening and spelling skills.
2. Takako's Great Adventure, a listening story about a Japanese girl who comes to Canada.
3. Movies and slide shows of our students over the years.
4. Chalkntalk, a video grammar series.
5. Cultureshock, an interactive look at the stages.
6. Global Views, a look at several students and their thoughts on the world.
7.. Our teaching staff in the ESL department.
8.. The online DVD guide to the 1992 movie, Of Mice and Men.
9. Help Files for the Can8 Virtualab
10. Explanations of Azar's Understanding and Using English Grammar (flash files)
last updated: July 9, 2005